- An enchanting holiday retreat with 4 bedrooms in Ewingsdale
- Surrounded by lush rainforest greenery & native wildlife
- Stylishly appointed interior with spacious, open plan layout
- Designer kitchen with centre island & built-in appliances
- Outdoor entertainment area with timber barbecue pavilion
- Private outdoor swimming pool, spa & relaxing sauna
- Only a short drive from the hinterland villages & Byron Bay
Situated in the tranquil hinterland village of Ewingsdale, Apalie Retreat is a charming holiday home with four well-appointed bedrooms and superb amenities. Close to Byron Bay but feels like a world away, this idyllic property is ideal for families or groups looking for a home away from home with easy access to quaint villages and beautiful beaches.
Apalie Retreat offers a blissful hideaway from which to explore the exciting attractions of the region. Here, you can meander through the rainforest with your family, spot wildlife and domestic animals at the nearby ‘Farm’ attraction, or visit one of Byron Bay’s fabulous beaches. Back at your accommodation, you can relax and unwind in the spa & sauna, cool off in the alluring pool, or enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch while being surrounded by nature.
Instant Booking Confirmation
Your full or partial payment will be processed by the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Apalie Retreat may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||1 King, 2 Queen, 2 Single, 1 Double (Fold-out for children only)|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||$1,000 refundable security bond|
|Deposit Amount:||50% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||30 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|