- Luxury 2 bedroom eco-retreat on the East Coast of Tasmania
- Set in a 200-acre secluded forest & surrounded by Freycinet National Park
- Overlooking Moulting Lagoon Conservation Area
- Close to the Friendly Beaches
- Architecturally designed & completely solar powered
- Recreation room, barbecue area & deck with outdoor seating
Here, you can bask in a wide range of flora, and be in the company of Tasmanian devils, possums, wombats, quolls, wallabies, and wedge-tailed eagles. Its perfect location along the Great Eastern Drive, between Coles Bay and Bicheno, also allows you to easily experience the region’s best sites like Wineglass Bay, East Coast Vineyards and Cape Tourville Lighthouse.
Instant Booking Confirmation
Your full or partial payment will be processed by the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Aplite House may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||2 Queen, 1 Single (Ottoman - additional fee applies)|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||No additional payment fees|
|Deposit Amount:||One night accommodation|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||30 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|