- Unique Australian bush & wildlife experience on Mary River floodplains
- Ten safari-style luxury bungalows complete with spacious ensuites
- Central lodge featuring a bar, restaurant & guest library
- Cooling infinity swimming pool & comfortable sun lounges
- Rates include chef-prepared meals & beverages daily
- Wide selection of wildlife & bird watching excursions available
Situated on the edge of Kakadu National Park in Australia’s Northern Territory, Bamurru Plains is a luxury, safari-style bush lodge on the Mary River floodplains. Home to an abundance of bird and wildlife, this ecologically sensitive luxury camp brings a touch of style to the discovery of this remote and visually stunning wilderness.
Featuring nine luxurious safari bungalows and one spacious suite, this is a birdwatchers paradise and a must visit for anyone who is seeking a unique and luxury safari bush experience. Surrounded by exotic wild palms and twisting trees, Bamurru Plains is the perfect spot from which to explore this magnificent ancient land.
Instant Booking Confirmation
Your full or partial payment will be processed by the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Bamurru Plains may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||Kingfisher Suite: 1 King, 3 Single (Swags). Bungalows: Twin or King (on request), 1 Single (Swag)|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||2.2% credit card fee|
|Deposit Amount:||20% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Amex|
|Balance Due:||30 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|