- A charming 4 bedroom colonial farmhouse in Possum Creek
- Breathtaking panoramic views of lush green hills & native bush
- Multiple entertaining areas with books & board games
- Wraparound verandah with gas barbecue & outdoor setting
- Fully fenced swimming pool with comfortable daybeds
- Garden gazebo with a wonderful wood-fired pizza oven
- Only a short drive from historic Bangalow & Byron Bay
Designed as a peaceful haven for families with children, Basil's Brush is a restored colonial farmhouse with four spacious bedrooms set in the lush slopes of an old dairy farm in Possum Creek. Situated only a few minutes from the historic village of Bangalow and the pristine beaches of Byron Bay, this gorgeous and relaxing retreat provides a great jumping off point for exploring the region.
Featuring a blend of warm and quaint interiors with modern functionality, this wonderful country home boasts a generous living area with comfy lounges, cosy window seats, and plenty of room for entertaining. The adjacent dining area and full kitchen include a wooden dining table with colourful chairs, a breakfast bar, and everything and you need to prepare a sumptuous feast. There is also a second lounge area where the children can read books and play games.
Fill in your details and one of our Getaway Specialists will get back to you soon.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||3 Queen, 4 Single (Bunk)|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||$1,000 refundable security bond|
|Deposit Amount:||50% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||30 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|