- A charming 4 bedroom colonial farmhouse in Possum Creek
- Breathtaking panoramic views of lush green hills & native bush
- Multiple entertaining areas with books & board games
- Wraparound verandah with gas barbecue & outdoor setting
- Fully fenced swimming pool with comfortable daybeds
- Garden gazebo with a wonderful wood-fired pizza oven
- Only a short drive from historic Bangalow & Byron Bay
Designed as a peaceful haven for families with children, Basil's Brush is a restored colonial farmhouse with four spacious bedrooms set in the lush slopes of an old dairy farm in Possum Creek. Situated only a few minutes from the historic village of Bangalow and the pristine beaches of Byron Bay, this gorgeous and relaxing retreat provides a great jumping off point for exploring the region.
Featuring a blend of warm and quaint interiors with modern functionality, this wonderful country home boasts a generous living area with comfy lounges, cosy window seats, and plenty of room for entertaining. The adjacent dining area and full kitchen include a wooden dining table with colourful chairs, a breakfast bar, and everything and you need to prepare a sumptuous feast. There is also a second lounge area where the children can read books and play games.
Instant Booking Confirmation
Your full or partial payment will be processed by the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Basil's Brush may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||3 Queen, 4 Single (Bunk)|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||$1,000 refundable security bond|
|Deposit Amount:||50% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||30 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|