- Luxury alpine lodge set on the shores of Lake Wakatipu
- Surrounded by the snow capped peaks of the Southern Alps
- Impressive architecture featuring native stone & timber
- Breakfast, pre-dinner drinks & dinner included every evening
- Outdoor swimming pool, full-service spa & steam rooms
- Huge array of outdoor & adventure activities nearby
- Secluded location, only 45 minutes from Queenstown
Marvellous, magnificent and magical are just some of the words that are used to describe Blanket Bay on New Zealand’s South Island. Set along the shores of Lake Wakatipu, with the white peaks of the Southern Alps in the background, this opulent stone-and-timber lodge sets the stage for a unique and luxurious alpine escape.
Here, you can enjoy countless activities that the Otago region is famous for: fly-fishing, heli-skiing, kayaking and boating, hiking, 4WD tours, vineyard tours, and flights over Milford Sound or Fiordland National Park. Alternatively, indulge in some pampering at the Blanket Bay Spa which features a therapy suite, steam rooms, gym and a Jacuzzi with magnificent lake and mountain views.
Instant Booking Confirmation
Your full or partial payment will be processed by the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Blanket Bay may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Lodges & Hotels|
|Events:||Maximum 30 guests - conditions apply.|
|Beds:||All Suites: King|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||No additional payment fees|
|Deposit Amount:||Valid credit card details|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners|
|Balance Due:||Full payment is taken at the lodge|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|