- Modern 5 bedroom luxury holiday home in Blairgowrie
- Secluded location surrounded by trees & with views of the bay
- Architect designed house over 4 levels with a separate cabin
- Swimming pool, lawn tennis court, fire pit & sun lounges
- Two outdoor alfresco areas with seating & a barbecue
- Close to nearby dining, shopping & entertainment options
Set amidst trees and native landscapes, Caldermeade is a luxurious holiday home in Blairgowrie on the Mornington Peninsula. Offering sweeping views of the surrounds and the bay, this stunning home is just a few minutes away from the shops of Blairgowrie Village and Port Phillip Bay. Its five bedrooms and spacious floorplan make this a wonderful choice for holidays with extended family or a tranquil seaside getaway with friends.
Perhaps one of the best features of Caldermeade is the easy access to the town centre and the beach. Here, you can grab coffee, enjoy a drink, browse for souvenirs, or sit down to a lovely, scrumptious dinner. Nearby, you can enjoy plenty of water activities such as sailing, fishing, and swimming with dolphins. There are also plenty of wineries and the famous Peninsula Hot Springs, which are only about ten minutes away.