- Historic home for up to 18 guests in the heart of Daylesford
- 9 king or twin bedrooms, each with a private ensuite bathroom
- Open plan layout, perfect for large groups or corporate retreats
- Barbecue facilities, fully-equipped kitchen & dining table for 18
- Shaded front verandah & large deck with comfortable seating
- AV equipment, high-speed WiFi & catering services available
Built in the 1890's, Carrington House is a delightful historic home located in the heart of Daylesford. Accommodating up to 18 guests across its nine spacious bedrooms, each of which features a private ensuite bathroom, this is a superb choice for large groups, families or corporate stays.
This elegant Victorian home is surrounded by charming, mature gardens that make the perfect spot for leisurely morning teas or long lunches. It’s also within easy walking distance of the cafés, restaurants, and art galleries of Daylesford's town centre, and only a short drive to the bathhouses and mineral springs of nearby Hepburn Springs.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Carrington House may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||9 King (or Twin on request)|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||2% credit card fee|
|Deposit Amount:||50% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer, Visa, Mastercard|
|Balance Due:||30 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|