- A huge luxury retreat in the Byron Bay Hinterland with lush hill views
- Colonial homestead with 7 bedrooms & wrap-around verandahs
- Living area with gas fireplace, dining area & stylish designer kitchen
- Rumpus room with own kitchen, sports & entertainment amenities
- Outdoor saltwater swimming pool, cabana with barbecue & a fishing dam
- A 2-minute drive to Bangalow Town & 10 minutes to Broken Head Beach
- Only 25 minutes to Ballina Airport & 50 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
Nestled within 11 acres of verdant green hills and with uninterrupted east-to-west views, Cedargrove Estate is an impressive holiday home in Byron Bay Hinterland. Located about a 25-minute drive from Ballina Airport and some 15 minutes from Byron Bay’s centre, this exceptional property is the ideal location for a large group holiday or a special occasion.
Boasting a total of seven bedrooms, Cedargrove Estate comfortably accommodates up to 16 adults and an additional six children. This fact alone makes this property one-of-kind. However, within and surrounding the property, there are also a host of activities that will delight guests both young and old. These include swimming in the saltwater pool, playing darts and billiards, fishing at the onsite dam, taking in the lush mountain views, visiting the markets in nearby Bangalow, or soaking up the sun on Broken Head Beach.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Cedargrove Estate may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||1 King, 3 Queen, 2 Single, 1 Queen (Sofa Bed), 2 Double (Sofa Beds), 2 Tri-bunks (Queen below, Single above)|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||$3,000 refundable security bond, $525 cleaning fee, $154 booking & insurance fee, 2% credit card fee|
|Deposit Amount:||50% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer, Visa, Mastercard|
|Balance Due:||30 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|