- Luxurious 5 bedroom historic country house located in Polkobin
- Set on a 100 acre sheep station with stunning countryside views
- Stylish interiors combining modern décor & classic period features
- Elegant wraparound verandah with barbecue & covered alfresco dining
- Heritage features including original shearing shed, hay shed & wood mill
- Ideally located for exploring the in the iconic Hunter Valley wine region
- Just over 2 hours drive from Sydney CBD
Set on a 100-acre property on a secluded country drive, Corunna Station Country House is an outstanding luxury holiday house for families and groups of friends. Situated at the gateway to the Hunter Valley, Australia's oldest wine-growing country, this historic property provides a luxurious base for guests to explore the wineries, cellar doors, and restaurants of the region, or to discover the nearby village of Pokolbin.
Guests can uncover the historic features of Corunna Station from the surrounding paddocks, old shearing shed or wood mill, or simply soak in the stunning mountain views from the house’s wide verandah. With five spacious bedrooms sleeping up to 12 guests, and generous open-plan living areas, Corunna Station is ideally suited for hosting family gatherings, groups of friends, or even a boutique wedding celebration.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Corunna Station Country House may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||2 King, 3 King (or Twin on request), 2 Single|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||$1,000 refundable security bond, $35 property manager fee, 1.3% Visa/Mastercard|
|Deposit Amount:||30% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer, Visa, Mastercard|
|Balance Due:||28 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|