- Luxury eco-friendly rainforest lodge on the banks of the Daintree River
- 15 beautiful tree house-style rooms, each ideal for 2-3 guests
- A delicious full breakfast is included daily with all room types
- Julaymba Restaurant & Bar featuring unique local Australian ingredients
- Indulgent Day Spa utilising ancient wisdom & natural healing properties
- Guided walks & art classes that immerse you in Indigenous culture
- Only 90 minutes from Cairns & 40 minutes from the Great Barrier Reef
Daintree EcoLodge & Spa is more than just a place to stay. Set in Jinbirrba Valley, along the southern banks of the Daintree River, this is a different kind of luxury escape. One that immerses you in the ancient culture of the indigenous Kuku Yalanji people, harnessing their wisdom and traditions to bring about the healing of the body and spirit.
Located about 90 minutes north of Cairns, there are plenty of things to discover at this boutique rainforest lodge. Explore the world’s oldest rainforest on a Daintree Rainforest walking tour, or on an exclusive cruise along the Daintree River. The more adventurous can experience an exhilarating zip line tour of the forest canopy. Also, the world-heritage listed Great Barrier Reef and the town of Port Douglas are both less than an hour’s drive from the property.
Fill in your details and one of our Getaway Specialists will get back to you soon.
|Type:||Lodges & Hotels|
|Events:||Maximum 30 guests - Conditions apply|
|Beds:||All Suites: 1 King (or Twin on request), 1 Single (Roll-away - additional fee applies)|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||1.5% Visa/Mastercard, 3.3% Amex|
|Deposit Amount:||One night accommodation|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Amex|
|Balance Due:||7 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|