- Luxurious 9 bedroom holiday house within Degen Estate Vineyards
- Main house & two self-contained cottages for groups of up to 20
- Surrounded by vineyards & breathtaking countryside views
- Fully equipped kitchen & custom dining table with seating for 24
- Multi-award winning pool, expansive terrace & alfresco dining area
- Summer house with private deck area & onsite cellar door
- Just over 2 hours drive from Sydney CBD
Set in the picturesque heart of Australia's oldest wine country near Pokolbin, Degen Estate boasts a superb luxury retreat overlooking a 54-acre estate, with sweeping countryside vistas. Surrounded by landscaped grounds and accommodating up to 20 guests, the property is well suited to family gatherings, large groups of friends, corporate retreats, or even an intimate wedding celebration.
Located on the same street as Muse Kitchen and in view of Bimbadgen, Degen Estate is a great starting point to explore the regions superb produce, wine and local arts scene. The estate is only a short drive from the Vintage Golf Course, First Creek Wines, concert venues and the food and wine trail of Hermitage Road. If you prefer not to travel far, you can sample the exceptional wines at Degen's Cellar Door which is only a short walk from the main house.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Degen Estate may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Yes - Conditions apply|
|Beds:||All Rooms: King (or Twin on request), 2 Single (Fold-outs in Main House)|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||$2,000 refundable bond, $35 booking fee, 1.3% Visa/Mastercard, $500 cleaning fee (Sunday check-in only)|
|Deposit Amount:||30% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer, Visa, Mastercard|
|Balance Due:||28 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|