- Private gated retreat with 4 suites on New Zealand’s North Island
- Architect designed with a playful & eclectic interior design style
- Elevated position on a private peninsula with sweeping bay views
- Private courtyard, sitting room, bar & extensive library for guests
- Comfortable four-poster beds with quality linens & plush pillows
- Two secluded sandy beaches within easy walking distance
Sitting on a private peninsula on the North Island of New Zealand, Donkey Bay Inn is a one-of-a-kind property with panoramic views of the ocean. Boasting four wonderfully eclectic rooms, each with a private terrace or balcony, this eco-friendly retreat is perfect for single travellers or couples.
The inn is within walking distance of historic Russell township. Here you can enjoy a leisurely day strolling by the bay and visiting Russell’s boutique shops and art galleries. Those seeking adventure might choose to charter a private sailboat or go on a deep sea fishing expedition. If you prefer to soak up the sun, visit one of the secluded sandy beaches nearby.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Donkey Bay Inn may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Lodges & Hotels|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||Skyfall, Emperors & Tosca's: 1 King. DB5: 1 Queen|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||No additional payment fees|
|Deposit Amount:||One night accommodation|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Amex|
|Balance Due:||Upon check out|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|