- Secluded luxury clifftop getaway in the heart of the spectacular Kimberley
- Set on 700,000 acres with hot springs, waterfalls, caves & bird watching
- Nine king size suites with verandahs & stunning wilderness views
- Meals included, served on your verandah or the common dining area
- Complimentary guided experiences including walks, 4WD & boating
- Scenic helicopter flights & customised tours available by arrangement
Nestled in one of Australia’s most dramatic locations, El Questro Homestead in The Kimberleys offers understated luxury at it’s best. Featuring nine elegant suites, access to 700,000 acres of wilderness, unparalleled views, and an impressive array of indoor and outdoor amenities, the property is the perfect adventure destination for couples, families, and friends.
During your stay, you can enjoy a bevvy of complimentary excursions for a truly enthralling Kimberley experience. Your local guide will show you the expansive landscape of ragged gorges, flowing rivers, waterfalls, thermal springs, and iconic orange cliffs. You’ll simply need to decide if you’d like to explore on foot, by 4WD, by boat, or even on horseback. Tailored itineraries & scenic helicopter flights are also available by arrangement.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
El Questro Homestead may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Lodges & Hotels|
|Events:||Maximum 80 guests - Conditions apply|
|Beds:||Various: See room descriptions|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||No additional payment fees|
|Deposit Amount:||Valid credit card details|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||Upon check out|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|