- Beautifully renovated 4 bedroom period home in Daylesford
- Contemporary, open plan living space with cosy wood fire
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with barbecue & seating
- Curated pieces of art & sculptures throughout the interior
- Complimentary selection of regional treats on arrival
- Easy walking distance to the town centre & amenities
Set in the heart of Daylesford, Fontaine is a beautifully renovated period home that caters for up to seven guests. With four generously sized bedrooms and expansive indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, this contemporary home is ideal for a country getaway with family or friends.
Only 90 minutes from Melbourne, Fontaine’s enviable location in the centre of
Daylesford promises a truly effortless break. Here you can leave the car
behind and take in the stunning scenery on a leisurely stroll around town.
Exploring local markets, galleries or Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens can be
easily done on foot, and the town’s plethora of restaurants are all within
Instant Booking Confirmation
Your full or partial payment will be processed by the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Fontaine may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||1 King, 1 King (or Twin on request), 2 Queen|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||2% Visa/Mastercard, 3.5% Amex/Diners|
|Deposit Amount:||50% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners, Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||30 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|