- Luxury country house hotel in the Cambridge countryside
- Set in 29 acres of lush parkland & delightful manicured gardens
- 14 individually designed rooms with ensuites & garden views
- Picturesque setting for intimate events, weddings & proposals
- Sumptuous food available from fresh local ingredients & daily breakfast
- Indoor pool, spa, screening room, bar, lounge area & expansive gardens
- Close to attractions - Hobbiton Movie Set, Lake Karapiro & Rotorua
Located within 29 acres of lush parkland near Cambridge is Henley Hotel, a modern country manor hotel with 14 exquisite guestrooms. Inside and out, this hotel has all the elements of a luxury country retreat with gorgeous manicured gardens, a cinema, a relaxed atmosphere, and heartfelt personal service. It’s easy to see why guests think this is the perfect destination for a quiet vacation, a weekend getaway, or as an impressive wedding venue.
While staying here, you’ll soon find yourself lured by the outdoors - after all, New Zealand is known for its vast and scenic landscapes. One of the country's most popular tourist destinations, the Hobbiton Movie Set, is only about 30 minutes away by car. For the active, New Zealand’s Velodrome and Lake Karapiro are also nearby. Venture a little further and you’ll find yourself in stunning Rotorua with its famous Waitomo Caves, Pohutu Geyser, and Whakarewarewa Maori Village.
Instant Booking Confirmation
Your full or partial payment will be processed by the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Henley Hotel may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Lodges & Hotels|
|Events:||Maximum 200 guests - Conditions apply|
|Beds:||Various: See room descriptions|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||No additional payment fees|
|Deposit Amount:||50% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners, Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||30 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|