- Gorgeous 1900s mansion in the heart of Byron Bay’s hinterland
- 8 spacious bedrooms & 4 bathrooms, suitable for up to 16 guests
- Tranquil setting surrounded by a macadamia farm & manicured gardens
- Stunning views from the wrap-around deck with barbecue
- 14-metre swimming pool, outdoor fire pit & large lawn
- Just minutes from Bangalow & Byron Bay town centre
A beautiful stone and wood mansion dating back to the early 1900s, Hinterland House is a luxurious estate amidst the tranquil hinterlands of Byron Bay. Consisting of the main house and two cottages, surrounded by a lush macadamia farm and gardens with a swimming pool, this is the ideal place for a family or a group of up to 16 people to simply put their feet up and relax.
Just beyond this hinterland hideaway, a host of leisurely activities await. Bangalow and Byron Bay are both just a short drive away - giving you plenty of options. Browse through the many shops and cafes in town. Relax with a spa treatment, or visit some galleries. Trek up to the Cape Byron Lighthouse, hike through Mount Warning National Park. Or, spend sunny days on one of Byron Bay’s gorgeous beaches.
Fill in your details and one of our Getaway Specialists will get back to you soon.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Maximum 120 guests - Conditions apply|
|Beds:||Main: 4 King, 2 Single (Fold-outs for children only). Sunrise & Lighthouse Cottage: 1 King (or Twin on request), 1 Queen in each|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||$500 refundable security bond, 2% credit card fee|
|Deposit Amount:||Full payment due at time of booking|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer, Visa, Mastercard|
|Balance Due:||At time of booking|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|