- Luxury country estate with 7 bedrooms & sweeping Hunter Valley views
- Set on 22 acres with vineyard, orchards & established Paul Bangay garden
- Multiple indoor & outdoor entertaining areas that are perfect for groups
- Modern stone kitchen, large communal dining area & cooled wine cellar
- Fenced & heated private swimming pool with comfortable sun loungers
- Pet-friendly - you can bring your furry friend, upon request & approval
- Secluded yet centrally located, close to local restaurants & activities
Loggerheads Homestead is a 7 bedroom luxury country estate that's set upon an elevated plateau with sweeping vistas of the Hunter Valley region. Surrounded by 220 acres of vineyards, orchards, and an established Paul Bangay garden, Loggerheads exudes a charmingly sophisticated atmosphere and is ideal for groups of up to 12 people.
The estate is centrally located within the Hunter Valley, making it an ideal base to explore the region. Not far away are balloon rides and bush walks for the more adventurous, while the more laidback can enjoy a round of golf or visit vineyards, wineries and markets. Pokolbin and its restaurants are a mere 3 kilometres away and Sydney, just a 2-hour drive from the homestead.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Loggerheads Homestead may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||6 King, 2 Single|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||$35 property manager fee, 1.8% credit card fee|
|Deposit Amount:||30% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners|
|Balance Due:||30 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|