- 15 Luxury Tents & 1 Dune Pavilion – the ultimate in outback luxury
- Unparalleled views of one of the world’s greatest wonders
- Main communal lodge with restaurant, lounge & convivial bar
- Generously inclusive of all dining, premium open bar & in-tent bar
- Signature guided experiences & return airport transfers included
- Spa Kinara featuring a menu of indigenous-inspired treatments
- Glamourous Dune Top bar & plunge pool overlooking the outback icons
Timeless and enriching, Longitude 131° is one of the most iconic luxury lodges in Australia. Located at the gateway of the dual World Heritage listed wilderness of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, this superb boutique resort provides its guests with an experience they will never forget. Featuring fifteen individual Luxury Tents and one Dune Pavilion, Longitude 131° offers an essential experience of Australia’s spiritual heartland, in Baillie Lodges’ exclusive style.
Surrounded by rugged desert and wilderness, Longitude 131° offers full immersion in the Australian outback. From the moment you arrive you will begin to absorb the peace and solitude of this magical destination. Days can be spent exploring the spirited land of Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park where you will be exposed to an expansive living cultural landscape while learning the stories of its Aboriginal custodians.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Longitude 131° may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Lodges & Hotels|
|Events:||Maximum 30 guests - conditions apply|
|Beds:||King (or some Twin on request)|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||1.6% Visa/Mastercard, 3% Amex|
|Deposit Amount:||One night of accommodation|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Amex|
|Balance Due:||60 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|