- Luxurious golf & lifestyle retreat in Queenstown with 160 guest rooms
- Secluded & picturesque setting within a stunning 500-acre parkland
- Spacious & lavish suites, & self-contained Resort Homes with kitchen
- Award-winning day spa & five exceptional dining venues onsite
- Superb 27-hole championship golf course with spectacular scenery
- Exceptional meeting & event facilities perfect for business & weddings
- Short walk to Arrowtown & 25 minutes to the centre of Queenstown
Immerse yourself in the unparalleled scenery and incredible outdoor activities of NZ's South Island at Millbrook Resort. Framed by the majestic Remarkables Mountain Range and set on 500 acres of lush green parklands, this luxury golf and lifestyle retreat offers lavish accommodation, an award-winning spa, a 27-hole championship golf course, and five beautiful dining venues. Whether it’s a quiet night in your room or savouring the outdoors, Millbrook Resort is a great home base for a honeymoon, family getaway or special event in Queenstown.
While the luxury resort enjoys a secluded location, it is only a 25-minute drive from scenic Queenstown and Lake Wakatipu, and 15 minutes from the airport. Enjoy the top-notch restaurants and cafes, museum and galleries of the historic mining village of Arrowtown which is just a few minutes away. Take part in a myriad of outdoor activities such as hiking and biking at nearby The Coronet or The Remarkables. The South Island is also known for housing some of the country’s best wineries and you’ll find some only a short drive away by car.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Millbrook Resort may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Lodges & Hotels|
|Events:||Maximum 220 guests - Conditions apply|
|Beds:||All rooms: King|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||2% credit card fee|
|Deposit Amount:||25% booking total or one night accommodation (whichever is greater)|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners|
|Balance Due:||14 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|