- Historic 6-bedroom country homestead located outside of Millfield
- Elegant interiors with original polished floorboards & high ceilings
- Large lounge with fireplace & separate sunroom with books
- Deep wrap-around verandahs with comfortable outdoor seating
- Sparkling plung pool & beautiful gazebo for alfresco dining
- Cottage gardens, feature dam & a cubby house for the kids
- Only a short drive from the heart of Hunter Valley wine country
Millfield Homestead is a beautifully renovated, 6 bedroom country homestead in the Hunter
Valley that is perfect for large groups or special occasions. Built in 1860 and set on 5 private
acres, this historic property boasts plenty of original features including wonderful deep wrap
around verandahs, high ceilings and classic interior styling.
Located just outside the village of Millfield, the homestead is only a 10 minute drive from the
heart of the Hunter Valley wine region. Here, you can visit a host of cellar doors and taste some
of the country’s best wines, or choose to dine in one of the acclaimed Pokolbin restaurants
nearby to experience the delectable regional produce on offer.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Millfield Homestead may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||1 King, 3 King (or Twin on request), 1 Queen, 2 Single|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||$1,500 refundable security bond, $35 property manager fee, 1.3% Visa/Mastercard|
|Deposit Amount:||30% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer, Visa, Mastercard|
|Balance Due:||28 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|