- Charming 3 bedroom 1940s cottage in the Dandenong Ranges
- Beautifully renovated with modern interiors & luxurious fittings
- Tranquil & secluded location, only a short stroll from Sassafras village
- Open-plan living area with indoor wood heater & custom kitchen
- Lush landscaped gardens & multiple outdoor entertaining areas
- Less than an hours drive from Melbourne's CBD
Nestled in a tranquil, leafy pocket of the Dandenong Ranges, Morton Brae is a beautifully renovated 1940s cottage, less than an hours drive from Melbourne. Boasting three bedrooms, luxury furniture, and gorgeous garden views, this fully restored property is perfect for families or small groups who want to explore the Dandenongs Region and enjoy the serene natural surroundings.
Superbly located, Morton Brae is only a 20-minute stroll from all of the delights of Sassafras village, including Miss Marple's Tea Room, which is inspired by the stories of author Agatha Christie. Here, you can explore the nearby Dandenong Ranges National Park and maybe take a ride on the famous Puffing Billy steam train. Alternatively, you could spend an afternoon meandering through the quaint village shops, cafes, and antique stores.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Morton Brae may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||1 King, 2 Queen|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||$100 refundable security bond|
|Deposit Amount:||50% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||Upon arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|