- Country-chic 4 bedroom holiday home on the Mornington Peninsula
- Separate self-contained Workers Cottage for an additional two people
- Nestled within gardens overlooking Red Hill’s orchards & vineyards
- Two living spaces with vintage furniture & wood-burning fireplaces
- Two large kitchen gardens with vegetables, herbs & fruit trees
- Close to well-known wineries & only an hours drive from Melbourne
A 10-acre estate set among the vineyards and orchards of the Mornington Peninsula, Orchard Keepers in Red Hill is an idyllic holiday home for families and groups yearning for a country-chic escape. With a rustic vintage design, this beautiful four bedroom accommodation - originally three 19th-century cottages - wraps you in a warm and serene ambiance.
Under the shade of a giant Sequoia tree, you can revel in refreshing splendour and find superb relaxation. Children can frolic for hours at the fully equipped playground. And by the two large kitchen gardens, you can bask in nature’s bounty with fragrant herbs, vegetables, stone fruits, and berries ready for the picking.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Orchard Keepers may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Available as a film & TV location, and commercial photo shoots|
|Beds:||House: 2 Queen, 2 Single, 2 Single (Bunk). Cottage: 1 Queen|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||$1,000 refundable security bond, 1.5% credit card fee|
|Deposit Amount:||50% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer, Visa, Mastercard|
|Balance Due:||30 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|