- 2 luxury self-contained couples retreats on Kangaroo Island
- Uninterrupted panoramic views of native bushland & the ocean
- Open plan layout with a double-sided wood burning fireplace
- Lavish bathroom with a sauna and a freestanding bath
- Private timber deck with a sunken spa & barbecue
- A complimentary bottle of sparkling wine & treats on arrival
- Massage services & locally sourced food & drinks packages available
Surrounded by dramatic landscapes and boasting uninterrupted panoramic views of native bushland and the ocean, Stowaway Kangaroo Island is an impressive property with two intimate self-contained retreats boasting world-class facilities. Tucked away in a very special corner of a private farm on the north coast of the island, this secluded hideaway is perfect for couples seeking an intimate and indulgent getaway.
Stowaway has been designed for utmost relaxation and is a great base for exploring Kangaroo Island’s spectacular natural attractions. Immerse yourself in the rugged beauty of the island, take a dip in the pristine waters of Stokes Bay, and taste the locally sourced food & exceptional wine that the region is renowned for. For those looking to reconnect with nature, enjoy the serenity of the bush with a hike through nearby Lathami Conservation Park, which is home to an abundance of native Australian flora and fauna.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Stowaway Kangaroo Island may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Cottages & Cabins|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||Each: 1 King|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||$500 refundable security bond, 1.5% credit card fee|
|Deposit Amount:||Full payment due at time of booking|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Amex|
|Balance Due:||At time of booking|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|