- Colonial woolshed-inspired 2 bedroom holiday home in the Bay of Islands
- Private, gated community with 1,000 acres of hillsides, beaches & wildlife
- Breathtaking views of Wairoa Bay & private beach access
- Private garden, covered courtyard, outdoor terrace with fireplace
- Access to a shared tennis court, gym & steam room
- Plenty of hiking trails, bike tracks & boardwalks close by
Situated in the gorgeous Bay of Islands, on the water's edge of Wairoa Bay, The Boathouse is a striking holiday home inspired by the colonial woolshed that used to stand on the property. With two bedrooms and a serene ambience, this intimate home is the ideal place for a romantic escape for couples or a weekend break for a small group of up to four people.
Set within the prestigious Landing Residences, this luxury retreat is ensconced in a private gated community amid acres of private beaches, rolling hills, wildlife sanctuaries, and historic sites. For those who enjoy outdoor activities a network of boardwalks, hiking and bike trails is just a few minutes from the private enclave.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
The Boathouse may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||1 King, 2 Single|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||3% Visa/Mastercard, Amex|
|Deposit Amount:||50% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer, Visa, Mastercard, Amex|
|Balance Due:||28 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|