- Stunning 4 bedroom house overlooking the NSW South Coast
- Impressive architecture & gorgeous contemporary design style
- Hidden central courtyard with a pool, lawn, outdoor seating & fire pit
- Spectacular views from a cantilevered balcony & large picture windows
- Wonderful open-plan layout with seamless indoor-outdoor living spaces
- A selection of local organic produce for your breakfast daily
- Private access to the lagoon, Werri Beach & coastal walk into town
Experience modern luxury living and breathtaking views of the New South Wales coastline at the Headland. Set on 150 acres of picturesque oceanfront and only a 90-minute drive from Sydney, this four bedroom home is an architectural marvel made of impressive metal-clad structures that wrap around a stunning courtyard. The expansive indoor-outdoor living areas, heated swimming pool, lush green lawns, and well-equipped kitchen makes this retreat ideal for a family or group of up to 8 people.
Here, the coastal walk and delights of Werri Beach are just a short stroll down the hill. If you want to paddle board, nearby Werri Lagoon is the ideal spot. Or explore a little farther and head to Kiama, about 15 minutes by car, to see the lighthouse and the Little Blowhole. Alternatively, you can also explore the expansive Dovecote property and discover hidden swimming holes, rock pools, and even meet the friendly, resident dairy cows.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
The Headland by Dovecote may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||No additional payment fees|
|Deposit Amount:||50% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer, Visa, Mastercard|
|Balance Due:||30 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|