- Historic 2 bedroom townhouse conveniently located in Port Melbourne
- Gorgeous Georgian-style interior design with period features & furnishings
- Super comfortable Tempurpedic beds dressed in the finest linen
- Only one block to Port Melbourne beach & a short stroll to Bay Street
- Beautifully landscaped common gardens & grounds
- 10 minutes to Melbourne city centre by tram
In a city as dynamic and cosmopolitan as Melbourne, the best thing an accommodation can offer is the perfect complement to its history and artsy vibe. Here, The Old Biscuit Factory thrives. Designed and renovated with meticulous attention to detail by the owner and interior designer, Gemma-Ashley Kaplan, this converted townhouse makes the ideal urban retreat for a couple or small group of friends.
Rising from the old Swallow and Ariell biscuit factory, the home is further enhanced by its convenient location in trendy Port Melbourne — only one block from the beach and just a short stroll from Bay Street. It’s also just a 10-minute tram ride to Melbourne city centre, so it’s easy to explore, get lost in the bustle and enjoy the city sights.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
The Old Biscuit Factory may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||$1,000 refundable security bond, $150 cleaning fee, pet bond may be required|
|Deposit Amount:||Full payment due at time of booking|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||At time of booking|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|