- Unique luxury adventure cruise along the wild Kimberley Coastline
- 18 comfortable & beautifully appointed cabins over three decks
- All cabins have ensuites, in-cabin entertainment & satellite phones
- Various outdoor decks, lounges & shared communal areas
- Daily activities including snorkelling, diving, fishing & walking
- Fine dining - Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included daily
- 6 dedicated expedition boats & onboard private helicopter
True North Adventure Cruises present the luxurious True North, a stylish 18 cabin ship that is specially designed for exploring the breath-taking Kimberley Coastline in comfort and style. The Kimberley coastline is truly one of the world’s last great wilderness areas and these cruises allow discerning adventurers to enjoy this secluded area in surroundings more akin to an exclusive hotel.
True North's fantastic range of luxury adventure cruises allows guests to explore secluded, untouched beaches and river inlets whilst enjoying fine cuisine and luxurious comfort onboard this purpose-built ship. Here you can witness the mighty power of King George Waterfall only metres away from the bow of the ship and marvel at the ancient indigenous rock art in the caves of Jar Island.
Fill in your details and one of our Getaway Specialists will get back to you soon.
|Type:||Lodges & Hotels|
|Events:||Maximum 36 guests - Conditions apply|
|Beds:||Explorer Class & River Class: King (or Twin on request). Ocean Class: Twin|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||1.5% Visa/Mastercard, 3.1% Amex|
|Deposit Amount:||25% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Amex|
|Balance Due:||90 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|