- 27-acre private vineyard estate with 3 separate accommodations
- Ideal setting for a private celebration on the Mornington Peninsula
- All-weather full-size tennis court with tennis racquets & balls
- Kitchen garden with herbs & vegetables for guest use
- Open-air fire pit & alfresco dining area with pizza oven
- Long Table in the Vineyard seating up to 20 guests
- Numerous cosy wood fires & unlimited wood provided
Remove yourself from the world for just a little while and enjoy the peaceful calm of your own vineyard. Nestled in a luscious valley on the Mornington Peninsula, Tussie Mussie Vineyard Retreat provides boutique accommodation for couples or groups who seek seclusion, privacy and comfort.
Only one hour from Melbourne, this exquisite vineyard haven is one of the few places in Victoria where you can rent your own private vineyard - making it the ideal location for a small, private celebration with family and friends, or an intimate and romantic getaway. The retreat features three separate accommodation options which can be booked individually or together if you would prefer exclusive use of the estate.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Tussie Mussie Vineyard Retreat may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||Old Laundry: 1 King. Vineyard Cottage: 1 King, 1 Queen 1 Tri-bunk (Double below, Single above). Lodge: 1 King, 3 King (or Twin on request), 1 Tri-bunk|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||$500-$2000 security bond (amount confirmed upon confirmation), $150 Pet cleaning fee, 2% credit card fee|
|Deposit Amount:||50% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer, Visa, Mastercard|
|Balance Due:||30 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|