- Contemporary country home in the heart of the Hunter Valley wine region
- 7 large bedrooms & 6 bathrooms - perfect for groups of up to 18 guests
- Large outdoor kitchen pavilion overlooking an in-ground swimming pool
- Games room with custom pool table, bar fridge, TV & wood fire
- Exquisite master suite with hydro spa bath & large walk-in dressing room
- Close to local wineries, restaurants, concert venues & golf courses
Located on the iconic Lovedale Road, Whitevale Estate is a luxurious and spacious country retreat in the picturesque Hunter Valley. Meticulously styled and furnished to impress, this beautiful home is close to world-class wineries, concert venues, national parks, and quaint shops. With room for up to 18 guests, this is just the place for a large family or group to enjoy a relaxing break away from the bustle of the city.
Approaching Whitevale via the privacy of Brickman’s Lane, you’ll travel along a tree-lined driveway and past beautiful landscaped gardens before arriving in the grand entrance and foyer featuring a custom granite wall. Expect to be transported to a world of high luxe interiors and a contemporary 'Hamptons meets classic Hunter' style as you progress further into this unique property.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Whitevale Estate may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Houses & Villas|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||4 King (or Twin on request), 1 Queen, 1 Queen (or Twin on request), 2 Single (or King on request), 4 Single|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||$2,000 refundable security bond, $35 property manager fee, 1.3% Visa/Mastercard|
|Deposit Amount:||30% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer, Visa, Mastercard|
|Balance Due:||28 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|