- Secluded island resort set on the World-Heritage listed Great Barrier Reef
- 40 luxe villas & suites with spectacular views & open-plan living spaces
- 24 private beaches, onsite day spa & over 1,000 hectares of national park
- Gourmet meals, selected beverages & picnic hampers included in the rate
- Unlimited use of the stand-up paddle boards & clearview sea kayaks
- Use of snorkelling gear & motorised dinghy included in your stay
In a coveted setting right on the Great Barrier Reef and surrounded by over 1000 acres of stunning national park, Lizard Island is Australia’s northern-most island resort. With only 40 villas and 24 private beaches, this gorgeous island provides you with a one-of-a-kind opportunity to explore the vibrant ecosystem of one of the wonders of the world while staying in absolute comfort and luxury.
Here, you can experience the magnificence of the reef on your own or with a guide. Snorkel right off the shore and marvel at the vibrant marine ecosystem consisting of clam gardens, corals, and endemic fish. Or, dive along the outer and inner reefs and explore some of the famous dive sites, such as Cod Hole.
24 Hour Booking Confirmation
Upon confirmation of rates & availability, you will pay the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Lizard Island may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Lodges & Hotels|
|Events:||Maximum 80 guests - Conditions apply|
|Beds:||Various: See room descriptions|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||Environmental Management Charge (maximum of $21 per person per stay)|
|Deposit Amount:||Valid credit card details (or 50% deposit during High Season)|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||Upon check out (or 30 days prior to arrival during High Season)|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|