- Intimate boutique hotel in the beautiful Hawkes Bay wine region
- 12 luxury suites with private balconies & large ensuite bathrooms
- Picturesque garden setting ideal for weddings & events
- Huge outdoor swimming pool, lawn tennis & petanque courts
- Acclaimed in-house restaurant serving seasonal local produce
- Day spa offering indulgent facials & relaxing massages
- A short scenic drive to beaches, lakes, wineries & restaurants
An intimate boutique hotel in the picturesque Hawkes Bay, Mangapapa is surrounded by beautiful landscaped gardens and orchards. Here, you can expect exclusivity and bespoke service in one of the Bay’s most esteemed properties. With 12 exquisite suites, a distinguished restaurant, superb day spa services, and exceptional facilities, Mangapapa promises an ideal retreat for couples in New Zealand.
Situated in a region renowned for its excellent wine production and gourmet, artisanal food, this luxurious couple’s getaway has plenty of experiences to enjoy nearby. Aside from winery tours and restaurant visits, you can immerse yourself in the dynamic Hawkes Bay cultural scene that boasts galleries, museums, theatre, and live music. You should also plan to visit the region’s stunning beaches, lakes, forests, and hike trails, including Lake Waikaremoana, Te Mata Peak, and Te Urewera.
Instant Booking Confirmation
Your full or partial payment will be processed by the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Mangapapa Hotel may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Lodges & Hotels|
|Events:||Maximum 40 guests - Conditions apply|
|Beds:||Historic Homestead: 2 King, 8 Queen. Cottage Suites: 2 King, 2 Sofa Bed. Lady Wattie's Home: 2 King (or Twin on request), 1 Sofa Bed.|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Deposit Amount:||Full payment due at time of booking|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners, Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||At time of booking|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|