- 3 stand-alone luxury pavilions nestled in the Daintree rainforest
- Surrounded by exotic palms & a small orchard of tropical fruits
- Stunning views of Mount Sorrow from your private covered deck
- Barbecue facilities & kitchenette with basic pantry provisions
- Pet Friendly - even our furry friends need a break sometimes
- Secluded location but close to nearby facilities & activities
Situated at the foot of Mount Sorrow and in the middle of the world’s oldest rainforest, Mist at Cape Tribulation is the perfect romantic destination. Surrounded by palms and exotic trees, the property’s three luxury pavilions have been designed for guests, and their well-behaved pets, who want to spend time together as they commune with nature.
Here, the ancient rainforest and a year-round creek are just a few meters away from your doorstep. During the day you can wander the grounds and learn all about the origins of some of the world’s rarest palms or you can spend time in the small orchard where you can pick and eat delicious tropical fruits, depending on the season.
Instant Booking Confirmation
Your full or partial payment will be processed by the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Mist At Cape Tribulation may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Cottages & Cabins|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||Each Pavilion: 1 King|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||No additional payment fees|
|Deposit Amount:||Full payment due at time of booking|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||At time of booking|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|