- Intimate luxury retreat with breath-taking lake & mountain views
- European farmhouse style villa plus 2 bedrooms in the homestead
- Breakfast provisions & two course dinner with wine included daily
- Private Spa with sauna, workout room, massage room & outdoor hot tub
- Full use of tennis court, petanque, croquet & curling facilities
- Onsite Pukaki Observatory & well stocked underground wine cellar
- Set overlooking the stunning Te Wahipounamu World Heritage Area
Mt Cook Lakeside Retreat is set in a forest wilderness overlooking the turquoise blue waters of Lake Pukaki and the snow-capped peaks of the Southern Alps. Only a seven minute drive from the scenic town of Twizel and 30 minutes from Mt Cook Village, this gorgeous retreat offers the ultimate in luxury and privacy.
This area is a nature-lovers paradise. Mornings can be spent traversing the meandering forest tracks that surround the property, exploring the nearby Tasman and Mueller Glaciers or going on a Lord of the Rings tour in the Twizel area. Afternoons can be spent playing a game of tennis or croquet on the lawn, or enjoying the facilities of the onsite private Spa that comes complete with sauna, massage room, workout room and outdoor hot tub.
Instant Booking Confirmation
Your full or partial payment will be processed by the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Mt Cook Lakeside Retreat may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Lodges & Hotels|
|Events:||Maximum 40 guests - Conditions apply|
|Beds:||4 Super King (or Twin on request)|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||No additional payment fees|
|Deposit Amount:||One night accommodation|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||Upon arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|