- An all-inclusive luxury lodge with three different room types
- Set on a private 28,000-hectare outback property
- Spectacular views of the sparkling weir & the majestic Mt. Mulligan
- Beautifully designed main pavilion with sunset bar & restaurant
- Infinity swimming pool with stunning views & comfy day beds
- Lavish ensuite bathrooms with private outdoor baths
- Personal use of an electric buggy for self-guided tours
Situated on a secluded and private 28,000-hectare heritage site in Far North Queensland, Mt. Mulligan Lodge is an all-inclusive boutique accommodation with three different room types and a beautifully designed main pavilion. Accommodating just 16 guests at one time, this indulgent retreat promises an intimate escape along with premium comfort and luxury.
Mt. Mulligan Lodge provides a range of experiences that have been designed to make the most of the rugged outback territory. Activities include guided tours of the goldfields and demonstrations of the working 19th-century 10-headed crusher at Tyrconnell, ATV adventures discovering the history and beauty of the region, wildlife spotting, and the chance to experience the day-to-day operations of a working cattle station.
Instant Booking Confirmation
Your full or partial payment will be processed by the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Mt. Mulligan Lodge may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Lodges & Hotels|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||Outback Room: 1 King (or Twin on request), Outback Retreat: 1 King, 1 Single (rollaway bed - additional fee applies)|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||No additional fees apply|
|Deposit Amount:||20% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||30 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|