- Exclusive tropical hideaway, accessible only by helicopter transfers
- Set on a private island within the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Rooms, suites & villas with modern interiors & sea or garden views
- All meals included along with selected wines, beers & soft drinks
- Use of motorised dinghies, kayaks, paddle boards & snorkelling equipment
- Orpheus experience – free snorkelling & nature based guided activities
An exhilarating helicopter transfer from Townsville or Cairns takes you to Orpheus Island, an exclusive resort for just 28 privileged guests at a time. This spectacular private island has a ribbon of serene beach and a pristine coral reef that boasts over a thousand marine species. With luxe accommodation, an over-water pavilion, restaurant, infinity pool, and a wealth of fun pursuits, this is the perfect place for your island holiday.
A true paradise for romance and relaxation, Orpheus Island provides an array of enjoyable activities, day and night. Swim among the colourful residents of the Great Barrier Reef on a personalised snorkelling or diving tour. Get into your own motorised dinghy and explore the magnificent bays fringing the island. After, reserve an intimate dinner on the pier as you watch the setting sun over the horizon. Or you can always succumb to the bliss of a pampering massage at the Gwandalan Day Spa.
Fill in your details and one of our Getaway Specialists will get back to you soon.
|Type:||Lodges & Hotels|
|Events:||Maximum 28 guests - Conditions apply|
|Beds:||All Rooms: King (or Twin on request). Rollaway beds available for children (fee applies)|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||1.5% Visa/Mastercard, 3.3% Amex|
|Deposit Amount:||20% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||30 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|