- Stunning mountain location with breath-taking Scenic Rim views
- Main lodge with 10 luxurious suites & 2 secluded, private lodges
- All inclusive service with meals & beverages included
- Beautiful outdoor infinity pool with heated spa
- Complimentary tennis & mountain biking
- Spa Anise with a range of indulgent treatments
Boasting a spectacular location atop a mountain in Queensland’s Scenic Rim, Spicers Peak Lodge is the height of luxury with dramatic panoramic views combined with all-inclusive gourmet delights and exceptional levels of service. With ten luxurious suites and two private lodges, Spicers Peak Lodge is perfect for guests seeking privacy, intimacy and romance.
Set on an 8,000 acre cattle station, this luxe mountain retreat features a grand main lodge with high ceilings, cosy stone fireplaces and stunning panoramic vistas of the ranges from the viewing terrace. Here, in Australia’s highest non-alpine lodge, relaxation and revitalisation come naturally.
Fill in your details and one of our Getaway Specialists will get back to you soon.
|Type:||Lodges & Hotels|
|Events:||Maximum 60 guests - Conditions apply|
|Beds:||All Suites: King|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||No additional payment fees|
|Deposit Amount:||Full payment due at time of booking|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners|
|Balance Due:||At time of booking|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|