- 4 waterfront cottages & suites with stunning vineyard & lake views
- Each accommodation boasts a private courtyard & beautiful lake views
- Set on 103 acres of private land amongst native trees & vineyards
- Cosy & romantic wood fires & spa baths in all cottages & suites
- Close proximity to many of Barossa’s best cellar doors & restaurants
- Breakfast provisions, wine, snacks & Nespresso coffee pods provided
- Roses, barbecue packs, massages & bicycles available to pre-order
Stonewell Cottages are set among 103 acres of private Barossa vineyards, providing lush surroundings for a romantic getaway or special occasion. Set just outside of Tanunda and boasting four private, self-contained cottages and suites, this is the perfect destination for some rest and relaxation in South Australia’s world-renowned wine region.
Arriving at this tranquil waterfront retreat will help you to leave all of your stresses behind. You can start your relaxation with a glass of Barossa’s finest, looking out over the vineyards and distant hills. Then, meander around the stunning lake right outside your door. Or, if you prefer, you can arrange a personalised vineyard tour right on Stonewell’s own grounds.
Instant Booking Confirmation
Your full or partial payment will be processed by the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Stonewell Cottages & Vineyards may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Cottages & Cabins|
|Events:||Parties & events are not permitted|
|Beds:||Various: See room descriptions|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||No additional payment fees|
|Deposit Amount:||Full payment due at time of booking|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Amex|
|Balance Due:||At time of booking|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|