- Award-winning eco-resort located between Port Douglas & Cairns
- Deluxe bungalows & suites set in the natural beauty of the rainforest
- Two freeform pools with waterfall cascades & private beach access
- Modern Australian Cuisine restaurant, guest lounge & bar
- On-site Rejuvenate Day Spa & relaxing massage services
- Complimentary onsite tours & activities with local rangers & guides
Thala Beach Nature Reserve is an award-winning eco-resort located on a private headland between Cairns and Port Douglas. Ideally located for day trips to Queensland’s Daintree Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef, this is an ideal base for couples, friends and small groups wanting to explore the local area.
Thala offers four deluxe eco accommodation options that are sensitively positioned amongst the resort’s 145-acre property. The resort also offers a range of complimentary experiences including nature and wildlife walks, star gazing nights, a unique coconut tour and specialist talks, including a Cultural Talk by an Indigenous Elder, that can all be booked by the resort’s Concierge.
Instant Booking Confirmation
Your full or partial payment will be processed by the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Thala Beach Nature Reserve may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Lodges & Hotels|
|Events:||Maximum 65 guests - Conditions apply|
|Beds:||Each: 1 King (or Twin on request)|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||1.8% Visa, 1.94% Mastercard, 3.05% Amex/Diners|
|Deposit Amount:||Two night accommodation|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners, Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||Upon arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|