- A stylish & historic boutique hotel complex on the Mornington Peninsula
- 40 spacious guest rooms that blend perfectly with the coastal landscape
- Ideal location, only a 5 minute walk to Flinders beach & pier
- Bar and bistro, private dining area & events space with outstanding menus
- Georgie Bass Cafe with interactive cookery classes using local produce
- 10 minute drive to popular wineries, farm gates & grand gardens
Located only 90 minutes from Melbourne CBD, Flinders Hotel is a stylish, boutique hotel complex that introduces you to the charm, history, and gastronomy of the Mornington Peninsula. Situated in the picturesque coastal town of Flinders, the hotel makes an ideal base to discover the region’s best offerings. The nearest beach is only a 5-minute walk away, while vineyards, country markets, and popular restaurants are only 10 to 15 minutes away by car.
If you don’t want to venture far, Flinders Hotel can also provide an immersive regional experience onsite. First built in 1889 and sensitively extended and refurbished, this ‘village within a village’ has become a sophisticated culinary destination with a host of exciting dining options.
Instant Booking Confirmation
Your full or partial payment will be processed by the operator directly according to their own terms & conditions.
Flinders Hotel may charge additional fees not shown above. Please see the information below for further details.
|Type:||Lodges & Hotels|
|Events:||Maximum 120 guests - Conditions apply|
|Beds:||All Suites: 1 King (or Twin on request)|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||No additional payment fees|
|Deposit Amount:||Valid credit card details|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Diners|
|Balance Due:||Upon arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|