- An equine-themed boutique hotel with 144 guestrooms & suites
- Perfectly positioned overlooking Warwick Farm Racecourse
- Contemporary design style with beautiful luxe finishes
- Newmarket Restaurant, Heroic Cafe & 1867 Lounge bar
- Rooftop bar & pool deck with wellness centre & day spa
- Adjoining conference centre with a capacity of up to 1000
- Only a 40 minute drive from Sydney CBD
The William Inglis Hotel is a luxury boutique hotel with 144 well-appointed guestrooms, including 22 elegant suites and a number of family rooms across eight floors. Set overlooking Warick Farm Racecourse in Sydney's south west, this equine-themed property celebrates the passion for equine culture, racing history, and the thoroughbred. The William Inglis Hotel is only 40 minutes away from the Sydney CBD and makes an ideal destination for weekend getaways or corporate events.
This charming hotel boasts an impressive array of entertainment venues on site. Dine indoor or alfresco overlooking the Riverside Stables at the Newmarket Restaurant, which serves unique, modern cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven days a week. For something more laid back, head to the Heroic Cafe for great coffee and cafe style food. When the time comes for an evening drink, the 1867 Lounge bar on the mezzanine boasts an extensive whiskey selection and a cocktail list to inspire and savour.
Fill in your details and one of our Getaway Specialists will get back to you soon.
|Type:||Lodges & Hotels|
|Events:||Maximum 1000 guests - Conditions apply|
|Beds:||Superior: 1 King, or Single, or Queen. Superior Suite: 1 King|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||No additional payment fees|
|Deposit Amount:||Full payment due at time of booking|
|Payment Methods:||Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||At time of booking|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|