- A luxury glamping retreat with safari-style tents, perfect for couples
- Situated on the banks of the picturesque River Derwent in Tasmania
- Charming rustic design concept & Aussie bush camp character
- Communal areas with comfortable fireside lounges & daybeds
- Expansive riverside decks with spectacular panoramic views
- Ideally located, only a 45 minute drive from Hobart CBD
Combining traditional camping elements with modern amenities, Truffle Lodge is a luxury bush retreat with beautifully appointed safari-style tents nestled on the banks of the Derwent River in Tasmania. This unique eco-lodge is situated on a Black Périgord truffiére, which was one of the first established in Australia. Boasting absolute river frontage and panoramic mountain views, this is the perfect destination for romantic couples or groups who are looking for an authentic nature experience.
Consisting of three farm sheds connected by wrap-around decks, ‘The Lodge’ is a common area where you can unwind and socialise with other guests. Relax in the comfortable day beds and lounges, play games and puzzles around the central fire, or delight in a cup of bush tea while soaking in the picturesque views. Finish the day with a glass of Tasmanian wine while watching the sunset on the sunken deck.
Fill in your details and one of our Getaway Specialists will get back to you soon.
|Events:||Yes - Conditions apply|
|Beds:||Each Tent: 1 King|
|Payment:||Direct to operator|
|Fees:||1% Visa/Mastercard, 3% Amex|
|Deposit Amount:||50% booking total|
|Payment Methods:||Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Bank Transfer|
|Balance Due:||14 days prior to arrival|
|Terms & Conditions:||Your booking will be made directly with the operator according to their regular terms & conditions.|